Leah's World Tour!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Blessed, finally

Happy Friday to all! I don't have much time to write now, but am happy to report that my project has (at long last) been approved by the respective ethics boards in the Philippines and the US. For now I have decided to think positively about this development, even though it comes only 5 days before we leave..."making lemonade" from not-ideal situations has become something of a theme for this trip, after all. I have had some good informal meetings again this week and have scheduled meetings with a few key people on Monday and Tuesday. Certainly not what I had in mind coming in, but at this point I'll take what I can get!

This weekend I will join Joel on Palawan, where he has been since Monday...it's far, far away from Manila and (as he tells me) a primo spot for relaxation. After being in Manila for nearly 2 weeks solid, I am so, so ready to be there! We'll post some gorgeous pictures when we get back. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home