No words
This man was a dear friend of the mission in western Uganda where my brother and several good friends have lived and worked. A physician, servant, and encouragement to his whole district--by all accounts an honest, dedicated, hardworking man and the father of six children. Now he is dead, infected while doing his job with the Ebola virus...a horror. There is no other word.
Please pray for the health of the remaining workers, for quick work of the epidemiologists, and for protection against fear and spiritual attack in the wake of Jonah's death.
The world is not yet as it should be. But I still believe that we live in hope that Immanuel--God with us--will return to set all things right. I pray that he comes soon...
Please pray for the health of the remaining workers, for quick work of the epidemiologists, and for protection against fear and spiritual attack in the wake of Jonah's death.
The world is not yet as it should be. But I still believe that we live in hope that Immanuel--God with us--will return to set all things right. I pray that he comes soon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home