Leah's World Tour!

Saturday, July 8, 2006

Like a log

I finally got a good night's sleep last night--the combination of a full recovery from jet lag and exhaustion from the previous night's interrupted rest. The creature--whatever it was--appears to be gone. I could tell people had moved things around to check while I was out yesterday, and I had some guys look again when I got back. They probably thought I was ridiculous, but I'll take looking crazy for a good night's sleep any day! I am not sure if they actually caught anything, but I don't really want to know anyway...;)

I also slept well because the international church young adults' group that I attended last night was really lively. They are from all over, very friendly, already asking "What do you mean, you're only staying here for 3 weeks?" and so on. I am looking forward to the chance to get to know them a bit while I am here.

I attended a service this morning at the same church and am getting ready to have lunch with a friend and then...get out of Manila for the afternoon!!! I mean, it's a fascinating place, but it will be good to be away from the noise and pollution for a little while. I hope that you're all having a good weekend too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home