Leah's World Tour!

Saturday, July 1, 2006

Clown car

It is really tiny, isn't it?















This little car made 4 trips to the airport yesterday! I left Lynden in the morning and spent most of the rest of the day making airport runs. It was great fun to greet Thea, Heather, Jason, Melissa and John even though they and their luggage barely fit in the car.

Today we have been busy with wedding rehearsal stuff. I am playing and singing with some really talented people! Carrie and Prince seem to be relaxed and excited, which is wonderful to see after their visa/travel nightmares earlier this week. The rehearsal dinner was at the Lake Union Crew House, right on the water--gorgeous! Here was our view:















The dinner crowd included a lively mix of Carrie and Prince's families and friends from past and present. It's clear that everywhere they have been thus far, they have loved the people around them well, and we are all thrilled to be here to celebrate their marriage--and to send them off to their new life in Kenya! I will post more pictures of the festivities when I can get them--it promises to be a colorful, vibrant celebration!

1 Comments:

  • What kind of car is that?? A Kia??
    hahah...that must have been fun with all of the luggage and stuff! Yikes!! I'm excited to hear about your wedding festivities! :-) SO EXCITING! I heart weddings!!

    By Blogger Jenn-ay, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home